- How to play Adedonha
- Basic rules
- Choosing the categories
- Glue for Adedonha: marked with B.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Hey guys! Adedonha is a fun and very popular game that aims to test and compete in knowledge about different categories, one of which is famous brands. This game is known by different names around the world, such as Stop, Adedanha and others.
Additionally, Adedonha can help with skills such as:
- Vocabulary: The game can be used to teach children new words. For example, the teacher can draw a letter and ask children to think of words that begin with that letter.
- Creativity: The game stimulates children's creativity, as they need to think of words that are not obvious.
- Logical reasoning: The game helps children develop logical reasoning, as they need to think of words that fit the chosen theme.
How to play adedonha
- Choose a number of themes for the game. Some popular themes are:
- Names of people
- Each player must draw a table with four columns and four rows. The columns must be filled in with the chosen themes.
- Choose a letter to start the game. Most of the time, players place a number on their hands at the same time and then count the total. Ex: Maria placed two with her fingers and João placed one. They count, the total is three. Following the order, 1 – A, 2 – B, 3 – C. So the chosen letter is C!
- The first player must write a word that begins with the chosen letter, in one of the columns of the table.
- The next player must write a word that starts with the same letter, in the same column, but on a different topic.
- The game continues until all columns are filled.
- A word can only be used once per player.
- If a player repeats a word or writes a word that does not begin with the letter drawn, he loses a point.
- The player with the most points at the end of the game wins.
- Use your imagination to write words that are difficult to guess.
- Pay attention to words that have already been used by other players.
- Don't be afraid to try different words.
brand glue with the letter b
Even if we try, not everything is on the tip of our tongue! So sometimes it's good to have a column with some examples of brands, colors and other categories. But remember: the best way to record is to play and practice, victories make you want to learn even more!
- Brahma – One of the main beer brands in Brazil.
- Banco do Brasil – One of the largest financial institutions in the country.
- Bradesco – Another large bank in Brazil.
- Boticário – A brand of cosmetics and beauty products.
- Bauducco – Known for its bakery products, such as cookies and panettones.
- Boticário – A brand of perfumes and personal care products.
- Bel Col – Brand of skincare and cosmetic products.
- Bombril – Famous for cleaning products, such as steel sponges.
- Bob's – A fast food chain that sells burgers and milkshakes.
- Bvlgari – Brand of jewelry and luxury products of Italian origin, but popular in Brazil.
- Brastemp – Brand known for household appliances, such as refrigerators and stoves.
- Boa Forma – A Brazilian health and well-being magazine.
- Bom Negócio – An online classifieds site for buying and selling used products.
- BlaBlaCar – A ride sharing platform.
- Beira-Mar – A food brand that produces rice, beans and other products.
- Batavo – Brand of dairy products, including yogurts and cheeses.
- Blue Man – A beachwear brand.
- Bio Ritmo – A chain of gyms in Brazil.
- Bauducco – Famous for its bakery products, such as cookies and panettones (repeated from the previous list).
- Budweiser – A beer brand widely consumed in Brazil.
Ah, know that nowadays there are mobile game apps with a joke where you can play with various people from around the world. This is also a great way to learn and have fun with the game.
These apps allow you to play with people of different cultures and ages. This is a great opportunity to learn new words and get to know different perspectives.
Here are some examples of cell phone joke apps:
These apps are free to download and play.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How did the rules of the Adedonha game come about?
- The Adedonha rules are the result of different variations of the Stop game, which emerged in the 1960s in the United States.
- Is it possible to adapt the Adedonha game to other categories?
- Yes, Adedonha can be adapted to different categories, such as films, artists, sports, among others.
- How many participants are recommended to play Adedonha?
- The Adedonha game can be played with any number of participants, and it is ideal to have at least two people.
- Is there an online version of the Adedonha game?
- Yes, there are currently several applications and websites that offer online versions of the Adedonha game.
- Does the Adedonha game have any strategic variations?
- Some people create strategic variations of the game, such as the possibility of stealing answers from other participants, among others.